CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/21/07

We Love Deb Gotti!

Fat face Irv and his beautiful family are preparing for the next season of VH1's reality series, "Gotti's Way". The first season, which consisted of only a few eps, ended with Deb and Irv really contemplating divorce, and how their children would take the situation.


Vonna says, "Irv is a fat fuck who doesn't appreciate his family. He can soap box all day, tryin to justify what he does and why he does it and who he does it for, but he's living selfishly, and Deb deserves BETTER!"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree I think Deb deserves better but I can tell she loves her some Irv. She had me all into this season so I can't wait for the next.
But I don't think he is gonna get better hell I don't even think he wants to.

Anonymous said...

Hello Guru, what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.