CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/28/07

Father of the Year!

REV. JOSEPH "RUN" SIMMONS

I think the FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD should go to Rev. Run. I think he is a positive role model for young, black men like myself. He shows what a lot of us hardly ever see on TV and that is a structured family, hard working lifestyle, and the pay off from the hard work he put in: his loving family and beautiful home. He and his wife seem to be really good parents and I heard they just adopted a little baby girl just in time for Christmas.

So I say BIG UP to Rev. Run, one of the founding pioneers of the Hip Hop game as we know, a savy business person, and an incredible family man!


2 comments:

* * * * * said...

hahaha trell

why did a GAY WHEELS ad pop up under your post



TRELL ISNT GAY, PEOPLE

HE LIKES COOCHIE.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Rev Run and his family are wonderful and a good example for other families to look up to.