CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/31/07

Rihanna: "Chris Brown Isn't My Type!"

I know you guys have probably heard about Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks "kickin it", however, did ya know he's also been chasing our Barbadian princess Rihanna?

Yup! Rumor has it, Chris Brown has been jocking Rihanna. Although we found out he spent Christmas with family, he managed to send a few items to Rihanna from Tiffany & Co. Chris has also been frequenting Rihanna's personal MySpace page, sending flirtacious messages and, get this, he even asked her out for New Year's Eve!

Rihanna told the toothy dancer that she already has plans for Monday night, and brushed him off smoothly. A close friend of Rihanna tells us that Rihanna is not into guys her own age, and prefers guys at least ten years older, and they're almost always WHITE.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

she turned down chris brown?
that bitch is fuckin dumb ol big head ass ho she stupid! im glad she likes white boys. i will take chris chris ask me out for new years i will go!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? CHRIS AND JORDIN FROM A.I.? I AINT KNOW DAT! they make cute couple

Anonymous said...

FUCK CHRIS BROWN RIHANA MY BITCH!

Anonymous said...

omg @ big stank

your name big stank you think someone like rhianna would like yo stupid ass um no i think not!

Anonymous said...

misha you can suck my dick bitch

Anonymous said...

misha you can suck my dick bitch

Anonymous said...

your mama lookin like she want to

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ the misha and big stank

Anonymous said...

lmao well who cares about these 2. they young now so they will have a lot of relationships to come. i heard chris brown got a big dick though any news on that rumor?

Anonymous said...

I am just trying to get the vera wang sample and it's only open to the US. Well I am not in the US and I need it like yesterday! What do I do...I mean I aint that far ...am in Canada