CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/26/07

RESPONSES FROM CHRIS STOKES and OMARION


RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS FROM CHRIS STOKES
“The accusations that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children,” said Chris Stokes, CEO of The Ultimate Group.
“It’s also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills,” added Stokes.


RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS FROM OMARION
"I want to be on the record as saying that "Raz B" Thorton and Ricardo Thorton are lying regarding Chris Stokes. Chris is a father figure to myself, and many others in the industry. He's guided us, helped raised us and is nothing more than an inspiration and someone I respect to and look up to. I have spent countless hours, days, weeks and months with the man since the age of 5 and have never once seen him behave inappropriately. He's married to my aunt and I know this man very well. I stand behind him with no question whatsoever," said Omarion.
"I have grown up around Chris and this is crazy to me. These people have damaged me, and my reputation and I won't stand silent and will do all within my means to speak the truth about this matter," said Omarion.


We still in the kitchen, stirrin' and mixin'..


SO STAY TUNED!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, the fact that he stands behind this man..like that is sick. listen how he talks about him like he god or something. omarion has been geeting messed with since he was 5.....if he has known him that long that's how long chris has been doing that to him.....all i can do is shake my head. chris is gay being married to ur aunt doesnt mean he never did the shit...he is on film admitting to doing it, and ur making statements to support this nigga r u serious O....come on now. money will make people turn they head, and i think that's disgusting

Anonymous said...

y is he tryna lie come on we have all seen da video tapes on you tube u admittn to molest them so stop tryna lye and omarion we already know u jst tryna say that so u can save yo career

Anonymous said...

please post what you've heard of the retractions.

Anonymous said...

I HAD SOMEONE BEFRIEND ME ON MYSPACE AND IT WAS A GUY NAME OSCAR. I CHECK MY MAIL THIS MORNING AND THIS IS WHAT HE SENT ME.....

hey u dnt no me but i was reading everything that u said about the situation and it really opend me eyes on some things, wen i was younger i lived in new york with my dad. he used to work for def jam so we got invited to all the promo partys and stuff. my dad would take me wen i was about 9 or 10 and he would talk to all the producers and managers and all that. i remeber seeing bow wow and omarion and b2k among other people at those partys. i hung out with bow wow most of the time his name is shad i remember cuz i would make fun of his name he was real cool we talked about alot of things like how we had the same bday and all that stuff even though he was a lil older than me we just hung out at a couple of partys. he wanted for us to kick it with some of the guys from b2k and i fiqured since he was cool they would be to but they wer always around there manager. everywer he went they went, he would go sit down they would sit down with him he would go outside to talk on the phone for a second they would go with him. i always thought that it was strange. my father would tell me to go somewhere else if i was around him while he was talking bussiness but it seemed like chris didnt ever tell them to go sit down over there or anything. its a sad situation and my heart goes out to all of them. i just thought i would let you know that your not the only one who noticed weird things going on


NOW LOOK AT THAT, THIS BOI WAS 9 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED, AND HE NOTICED FUNNY SHIT GOIN ON!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I feel bad for Omarion because he keeps being dragged into this. Not even lying ass Raz B could confirm that Omari was abused, so how can the people on this blog that wasn't there? He's not even a part of the allegations, but his name shows up on all the videos. He's got nothing to do with it, outside of denying rumors spread about him. Everybody keeps accusing him of lying, but no one is dropping any real evidence against him. Just my opinion. Innocent until proven guilty... even though the charges aren't against him.

Anonymous said...

I like to say that the truth will come into the light. Whatever happened or didn't happen will be revealed by God.

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! In the meantime, stop judging people. Especially TUG artists that aren't even involved with the scandal.

Anonymous said...

im not sure where the truth really lies in all this. i mean, why should we beleive you, why shoudl we not assume that you are doing this to destroy chris stokes character, along with his supporters probably because stuff didnt go YOUR way. i take info like this with a pinch of salt, and wait for the facts to materialise. just remember that for every finger you point at someone, 3 are pointing right back at ya. (yours)!

Anonymous said...

ok you know what omarion is starting to piss me off! i like hime like i liked all the b2k guys but his shit dont stank attitude is getting on my nerves! He's known chris stokes since he was 5 ...bull shit! thats razb BLOOD! marques houston is boogs BLOOD! omari is NOT related to any of them and he always actin like he is! Why would all 3 of them jus make up stories about him shoot especially razb thats his blood! Blood is thicker then water! i dont care what my cousin does to me we're not close how we used to be but i would never purposely try to hurt her and i would always wanta to see her prosper! but God will take care of him chris stokes is going to bust hell wide open! this really makes me upset because im dealing with something similar to this and it jus amazes me how someone youve known for all ur life and love dearly can look you in the eye and Lie and countinue to hurt you!!!

Anonymous said...

I have a qusetion for everyone!! remember a while ago when bow wow got "raped"..well i feel that christ stokes was very much apart of that for the simple fact that since b2k started bow has been on the side with them..they did the first and 2nd tour together..and now omarion is using him like a crutch to stay in the limelight...am i just crazy and reading to much into this? or is there some truth to my suspisions?? help me out!!

Anonymous said...

Y3AH ii R3M3B3R DAT...BUT BAK TH3N ii WAZ LiK3 iN LUV WiT B0W N i WAZ Lik3 "NAW H3 AiNT G3T RAP3D"...BUT N0W DAT i THiNK ABOUT iT WAT U S3D DUZ MAK3 AL0TTA S3NS3