CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/28/07

Nate Dogg Has Stroke




Newbistar just received shocking info that rapper Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale suffered a stroke in his Pomona home on Thursday December 20th. He's currently recovering in Pomona Valley Hospital in Pomona, CA.The 38 year old Nate Dogg made his debut on Dr. Dre's 1992 album, The Chronic. He's found his greatest success not in solo projects, but in collaborations with other hip-hop artists. As of 2004, Nate Dogg has featured in and contributed to over 60 chart singles including Regulate with Warren G, Area Codes with Ludacris, and The Next Episode with Snoop and Dr. Dre.


More to come on this and related topics!

9 comments:

Yung Trell said...

I hope everything goes good wit nate. he's a good guy.

Anonymous said...

38 is way too young for this mess. I hope he gets well real soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope. he get well soon. great person.

Anonymous said...

I hope that Nate Dogg recovers fully. Get well soon

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that exact make. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 180 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 310 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

I would like to talk to you on this question.