CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/28/07

OK DAMN! THIS IS NOT THE B2K BLOG! SHIT!

I know we all worried and shit but damn...

There is other news to report. I'm ready for the weekend, babies!

Anyways, what did everyone get for Xmas? I got a fuckin iPhone and the bitch malfunctioned the next day so now on Saturday I got to go to Apple and get a replacement.

My daughter got all types of bullshit from her daddy. All that Hannah Montana, So Raven, Proud Family and Zoe 101 shit ..haahah

Well anyways... it was a good one this year. Let me know what you all got. I see this
CHRIS STOKES SCANDAL has taken over THE FUCKIN BLOG!

Well, I'm sure BOSS LADY (NEWBISTAR) will get it all straightened out.

PEACE

No comments: