CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/22/07

Jessica Simpson Won't Be In Attendance

Sources close to the former Mrs. Lachey claim Jessica will NOT be attending the Cowboys vs. Panthers or the Cowboys vs. Redskins games. Here is what Jessica said on a morning radio show in Las Vegas on Thursday:
"I have other things planned. It's the holidays and I always spend time with my family and close friends. My sister and I are also planning on doing some things for charity so I'm keeping myself busy. Tony and I will probably hang out sometime next week."

YEAH RIGHT! Tony probably sent her packin. Well, we'll see what happens in the next few days.
P.S. we'll keep ya posted!

No comments: