CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

12/21/07

Bow Wow Asking Hoes For Naked Pix!

I told you mothaf@#&az Bow Wow was a fr3@k!
This lil young azz has been jockin MySpace models, asking for nudie pix. He actually hit up my cousin Erika on 11/29/07 and asked if she wanted to be in his video and if so, he needed to see her body in "BETTER DETAIL". Then gave his HIS OWN personal email address where she could send the pix.

After a few models complained and threatened to go public, Bow Wow released this public apology. Thanks to my cousin Erika for lending this to me:


Dec 19, 2007 6:13 PM
PUBLIC APOLOGY

man my shit got hacked and i just got back a few days ago. Wannabees tryin to hack my sh@t If u got a message from designated driver that wasnt me that was some desperate hacker tryna to get pics from yall. I had to send my password to my email but im back

Bow


Lyin azz. You know you wanna see sum tittays, boy!

No comments: