CONTACT NEWBISTAR!

If you have any questions, comments, or tips, please email us at INFO@NEWBISTAR.COM

Aspiring journalists, bloggers, and video reporters - CLICK HERE!

WE'LL BE UPDATING THIS SITE ALL DAY LONG!

1/5/08

Britney's Former Nanny Speaks Out!

Newbistar caught up with Rosalinda Veramunez, former "domestic assistant" of Britney Spears. Veramunez was recently "laid off" when K-Fed was awarded primary custody of the children back in October. When asked to comment on Britney's recent psychotic melt down on Thursday evening, Veramunez replied,

"I have known Britney and Kevin since Sean was only a month old. I have witnessed Britney do some very strange things. One of the the things that alarms me about Britney is she lies a lot. She is a compulsive liar. She will lie about anything. She made up crazy stories about Kevin to me. She once told me that Kevin was a serial killer and he's killed dozens of people. She also told me that Kevin has hired a hitman to kill her. I've seen Britney push her mother down and spit in Jamie Lynn's face. She also eats bad. Britney will eat fast food every single day. I also thinks she makes herself throw up after she eats. I have heard her gag herself after meals on numerous occassions. As far as drug use, I have personally witnessed Britney do drugs, but not when the children were around. Britney is crazy with her children, but she is out of control when they aren't around. I hope she gets the help she needs."

Rosalinda Veramunez also disclosed how much

she earned while working for Britney: $500 a day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

britney is fucked up. she dont deserver custody of them kids or them fuckin dogs.

Anonymous said...

britney needs a padded room and a good lace front wig. HELLO!

Anonymous said...

lmao britney is so washed up. i dont understand why the paparazzi be stalkin her like that. the bitch is a big waste. what she gone do when everyone stop carin about what she do?

bitch will probably kill herself.

Anonymous said...

damn im praying for britney. i use to like her back in the day. she fell off big time now.

Anonymous said...

smmfh @ her in that ambulance.

and that nanny lady who commented i believe it. spitting in your sisters dface and pushing your mom is unacceptable behavior. she needs help

Anonymous said...

I heard she tried to kill herslef.

Anonymous said...

i heard dr. phil bust up in here room and said "buy my book, bitch"